Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Beginnings

"We all want to break our orbits, float like a satellite gone wild in space, run the risk of disintegration. We all want to take our lives in our own hands and hurl them out among the stars.”
― 
 David Bottoms



So it's  2 weeks into the New Year and I decided now was the best time for me to get the ball rolling on my blog. I am really excited for what is in store this year! Although, the year has not been off to the best start, I've already learned so much about myself, and in two weeks, I really started to question what changes I need to make in order for me to reach the goals I set for myself.  In the upcoming days I will be posting about dreams, goals, and resolutions for myself and would love to hear feedback about some of yours!


xxx,
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment